Studies and research
One of ETCO's main strategic operating tools is constant reflection on the most diverse themes. For this reason, the Institute promotes and encourages studies and research celebrated in partnerships with renowned institutions, such as the McKinsey consultancy, the Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV), the Economic Research Institute Foundation (Fipe) and Ibmec (Brazilian Institute of Capital Markets) ).
Underground economy in Brazil, moved something close to R $ 1,2 trillion reais, higher than the GDP of countries like Switzerland and Sweden
The Business Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading organization dedicated to promoting a safe and legal digital world. BSA is the voice of the world's commercial software industry and its hardware partners to governments and the international market. Its members represent one of the fastest growing industries in the world. BSA's programs foster innovation in technology through education and policy initiatives that promote copyright protection, cyber security, international and electronic commerce. BSA members include Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Avid, Bentley Systems, Borland, CA, Cadence Design Systems, Cisco Systems, CNC Software / Mastercam, Dell, EMC, Entrust, HP, IBM, Intel, McAfee, Microsoft, Monotype Imaging , PTC, SAP, SolidWorks, Sybase, Symantec, Synopsys, The MathWorks and UGS.
- Adjustment of Union spending and resumption of economic growth [Raul Velloso, 2006, 156 Kb - PDF]
- The Informality Trap - Tax Evasion, Finance, and Productivity in Brazil [World Bank, in English, 91 Kb - PDF]
- Informality in the pharmaceutical sector: report summary [200 Kb - PDF]
- Full report [3,8 Mb - PDF]
- Informality in the Pharmaceuticals Sector [English version - PDF]
- Macroeconomic, Regional and Sectoral Impacts of Tax Reform [ETCO / GVConsult - 1,2 Mb - PDF]
- Removing Barriers to Economic Growth [ETCO / McKinsey - 1,25 Mb - PDF]
- Research on conscious consumption by the Akatu Institute [890 Kb - PDF]
- Firjan Search [90 Kb - PDF]
The opinions expressed in these publications are the sole and entire responsibility of the author (s), and do not necessarily express the views of the Brazilian Institute of Ethics in Competition - ETCO.
Reproduction of these texts and the data contained therein is permitted, provided the source is cited. Reproductions for commercial purposes are prohibited.
"ETCO stands out in the ethical defense of competition and in strengthening business morals"
What is the role of ethics in the country's development – and, in particular, what is the role of competitive ethics in this mission? Although with similar roots (ethos/mos), for common sense, in the world
Interview: Hamilton Dias de Souza
Hamilton Dias de Souza (*), member of the ETCO Advisory Board since its foundation, in an exclusive interview, evaluates the importance of competition ethics to improve the business environment in the country.