Sponsorship of qualified content on tax litigation and frequent debtor on the Jota legal portal
In 2020, ETCO signed a partnership with the legal portal Jota to sponsor a channel focused on discussing solutions to tax litigation and tax debtor problems. The content of the sponsored channels is produced by the Jota team without any kind of interference from the sponsors.
The initiative began in August and generated these nine reports in 2020:
- Tax transaction law brings taxpayers and PGFN closer together, but still has low adherence.
- Stubborn debtor: lack of specific law maintains practice without punishment
- Cancellation of registration of defaulting smoking companies back on the STF's agenda
- Without regulation, bonuses paid to Federal Revenue auditors create tax insecurity
- Tax arbitration can reduce bottlenecks in Justice and improve business environment
- Transaction, reform and division of debtors: solutions to tax litigation
- Criminalization of ICMS debt created criminal legal uncertainty, lawyers evaluate
- How the Asset Recovery Committees work in combating tax evasion
- ICMS tax benefit agreements increase in Covid-19 pandemic