ETCO MAGAZINE - EDITION 24
DECEMBER, 2019DOWNLOAD PDFREAD PRINTED EDITION
- Message from the President
- Partnership of ETCO and Gazeta do Povo, from Paraná, brings together security experts and big names in journalism to defend the legal market through the #Dentro da Lei project.
- Ibope survey shows new breakthrough in illegal cigarettes, which now dominate 57% of the Brazilian market
- ETCO and Valor Econômico seminar debates ways for tax reform
- Everardo Maciel: proposals under discussion are turned to the past
- Edson Vismona: risk of trying to change a lot and not being able to change anything
- Phelippe Oliveira: time to simplify our tax system
- Marcos Lisboa: more studies and less “guessing” should guide the reform
- Roberto Quiroga: less drastic reform is more likely to advance
- Efraim Filho: Congress 'protagonism should be repeated in tax matters'
- ETCO seminar discusses tax legal security
- Heleno Torres: proposals to reduce tax disputes
- Roberto Quiroga: tax exaggerations need to be contained
- Hamilton Dias de Souza: the possible unconstitutionality of PEC 45
- Humberto Ávila: principles of tax legal security
- Gustavo Brigagão: challenges of taxing the digital economy
- Preliminary disclosures of ETCO / EY Study on tax litigation
- Why does the Senate need to approve PLS 284/17, which toughens the fight against tough tax debtors?