- CAPA: To cultivate ethics among young people, ETCO creates a project that helps and encourages high school teachers to discuss the topic with their students
- WITHDRAWAL: ETCO demands more agility from the government in implementing a new system of physical control of beverage production. Find out why the current situation favors tax fraud
- CONTRABANDO: Campaign of the Movement in Defense of the Brazilian Legal Market draws attention to the damage that the illegal entry of goods causes to the country, including R $ 130 billion less in economic activity and serious health risks to the population
- FUEL FRAUD: ETCO supports a project that seeks to garner support from the population and the authorities to tackle the increase in illicit practices such as persistent default of taxes and adulteration of fuels
- LEGISLATION: Regulation of Article 146-A of the Federal Constitution will allow the creation of special tax collection and inspection regimes for companies that violate competition ethics by failing to pay taxes
- ETCO'S ACHIEVEMENTS: Learn about some of the advances that the Institute has been helping the country to achieve in the fight against practices that cause unfair competition and damage to public coffers and the population
- ARTICLE: Marcílio Marques Moreira
"ETCO stands out in the ethical defense of competition and in strengthening business morals"
What is the role of ethics in the country's development – and, in particular, what is the role of competitive ethics in this mission? Although with similar roots (ethos/mos), for common sense, in the world
Interview: Hamilton Dias de Souza
Hamilton Dias de Souza (*), member of the ETCO Advisory Board since its foundation, in an exclusive interview, evaluates the importance of competition ethics to improve the business environment in the country.