- Editorial: EDSON VISMONA, executive president of ETCO, explains the Institute's decision to contribute in the search for solutions to the causes of the high Brazilian tax litigation.
- ETCO / EY STUDY (ERNST & YOUNG): The results of the work that showed the colossal dimension of the disputes between tax authorities and taxpayers.
- JOSÉ TOSTES, secretary of the Federal Revenue Service, presents, in an exclusive article, the view of the federal government on the causes and solutions to the problem of tax litigation.
- EVERARDO MACIEL, president of the ETCO Advisory Council and former secretary of the Federal Revenue Service, discusses ways to resolve tax disputes.
- VIEWS: A summary of the causes and solutions presented by 25 interviewees who represent different perspectives on the problem of tax litigation, followed by their interviews.
- MARCOS LISBOA, president of Insper and former secretary of Economic Policy of the Federal Government.
- HELENO TORRES, professor of Tax Law at USP.
- NELSON MACHADO, director of the Center for Tax Citizenship (CCiF).
- REGINA HELENA COSTA, minister of the Superior Court of Justice and professor of Tax Law at PUC-SP.
- PAULO DOMINGUES, judge at the Federal Regional Court of the 3rd Region (TRF-3) and former president of the Association of Federal Judges of Brazil.
- PAULO CESAR CONRADO, federal judge, doctor of Tax Law at PUC-SP and professor at FGV Direito SP. MARCO BERTAIOLLI, federal deputy, was the rapporteur of the bill that converted the MP of the Legal Taxpayer into law, regulating the tax transaction.
- CÁSSIO BORGES, legal superintendent of the National Confederation of Industry (CNI).
- HELCIO HONDA, director of the Legal Department of the Federation of Industries of the State of São Paulo (Fiesp).
- ROBERTO QUIROGA, tax specialist at Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr and Quiroga Advogados.
- BENO SUCHODOLSKI, tax lawyer and member of the Legal Council of Fiesp.
- RAQUEL NOVAIS, partner in the tax area of Machado Meyer Advogados.
- BRENO VASCONCELOS, partner at the firm Mannrich e Vasconcelos Advogados. HAMILTON DIAS DE SOUZA, partner at Dias de Souza Advogados Associados and member of the ETCO Advisory Board.
- VANESSA CANADO, tax expert, special advisor to Minister Paulo Guedes in the elaboration of the Federal Government's tax reform project.
- ADRIANA GOMES RÊGO, president of the Administrative Council for Tax Appeals (Carf). RITA BACCHIERI, tax specialist and vice president of Carf, where he acts as a taxpayer representative.
- PHELIPPE TOLEDO PIRES DE OLIVEIRA, Deputy Attorney General for Consultancy and Administrative-Tax Litigation at the Attorney General's Office of the National Treasury (PGFN).
- ADRIANA GOMES DE PAULA ROCHA, Deputy Attorney General of Consultancy and Strategy of the Judicial Representation of the PGFN.
- LEONARDO ALVIM, PGFN attorney and professor of Tax Law at Escola Superior Dom Helder Câmara, Belo Horizonte.
- JULIANA ARAÚJO, PGFN coordinator at TRF-3 and professor of Tax Law at FGV Direito SP.
- RITA DIAS NOLASCO, PhD in Law from PUC-SP and attorney at PGFN.
- MAURO SILVA, president of the National Association of Tax Auditors of the Federal Revenue of Brazil (Unafisco).
- LORREINE MESSIAS, economist and researcher on tax litigation.
- ZABETTA MACARINI GORISSEN, executive director of the Group of Applied Tax Studies (Getap).
“We are creating an unprecedented relationship between the tax authorities and the taxpayer”
Deputy Marco Bertaiolli, rapporteur of the project that converted the MP of the Legal Taxpayer into law, talks about the expected effects of the law that regulated the tax transaction in the Country